Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Looking for new members for my new facebook group.  (Read 510 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hey everybody. I've just started a new group for people to share ideas about arduino and help improve their projects. Its a commuity based page so anyone is welcome.

Its sketchy because its still in progress but the idea is the same. The idea is for anyone to be able to post questions, topics, ideas and whatever they want.

To join go to the link below and send a request. Any requests will be accepted within 24 hours.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/449300568447776/

Thanks. The more people we get the more the page will be contributed to.

Gosport, UK
Faraday Member
View Profile

The idea is for anyone to be able to post questions, topics, ideas and whatever they want.
This site has all of that covered. Why would I want to use facebook as well? A quick search for 'Arduino' on facebook returned loads of existing pages/groups.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 04:43:41 am by dxw00d » Logged

Espoo, Finland
God Member
"Oops, try again..."
View Profile

david97, why!

What do you think you could achieve with YET ANOTHER place to ask the same questions over and over again?

I would understand if you create a collection of usefull information and links to existing sites, but a new one... it is not helping anyone really.
You cannot get quality with million users, only with good information. Questions don't do that without the pro's we already have here.

Good luck anyway!

Cheers,
Kari

The only law for me; Ohms Law: U=R*I       P=U*I
Note to self: "Damn! Why don't you just fix it!!!"

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

The link says unavailable.
Should I close this thread?

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

I vote yes AWOL.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: