Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Need basic programming and design help. WILLING TO PAY FOR EXPERT HELP  (Read 677 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi

I am looking to use my Arduino as a basic controller for a camera system I am working on.  I am new to this and purchased the SparkFun Inventor's kit and I have thoroughly enjoyed learning the Arduino however I need to make a controller for a camera system I am working on for a customer and I can not afford to have it fail because I missed something simple, I need expert help.  I also want to learn from the expert.

Here is what it needs to do.  I am controlling 4 cameras that turn on/off when they receive a 12v pulse.  First pulse turns cam on second pulse turns cam off. 

I have a switch panel with 4 toggle switches.  The goal is to send a pulse to the respective cam when the switch is turned on and then send a second pulse when the switch is turned off. 

There is a 5th toggle switch that when switched on needs to send a pulse to all 4 cams at once and close a relay at the same time for a given period of time ~5 seconds and then open the relay. 

I have managed to get a basic proof of concept working based off of the "Change Detection" example.  However, I need to get a fully functioning proof of concept done ASAP.  I also need to have the design made into a PCB and I need help taking it from the breadboard to a PCB manufacturer.   

If possible I would like to work start working on this today.  We have about 3 weeks to get a fully functioning PCB.

Please call or email if you can help. 

acroflights@gmail.com, 479-684-8346

Cape Town South Africa
Edison Member
A newbie with loads of posts, and still so much to learn !
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I have just survived a " has to be working in 3 weeks project "  everyone told me it was impossible.

OK it was a much bigger challenge than yours, but you know what ? 

Everyone was right, it took 5 weeks and a lot of blood pressure pills...

With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: