Go Down

Topic: Anyone in 46500 France looking to set up a local group. (Read 852 times) previous topic - next topic

Bainesbunch

Hello Folks,

I am a Welshman living in France and working with Arduino and ATmel CPUs. I am looking to try and get a user group together for winter meetings and collaborative projects. I run a small B&B in the summer and so my time it limited but after September i have lots of time to dedicate. I speak some french but would not call myself fluent. Perhaps this group could serve as a language exchange also but with a theme of Arduino development.

If you are interested then please drop me a PM.

I have also been thinking about running residential programming/hardware design workshops from my B&Bin the winter over a weekend.
If anyone thinks they would like to help to organize these than also lease drop me a PM

Cheers Pete.
EmbeddedAT .. From Concept to Prototype to Production
Electronics and firmware design and project mentoring
I do answer personal requests for help when accompanied with a PayPal receipt ;)

68tjs

Bonjour,

Postes plutôt sur le forum francophone, (sous-forum bar, en français bien entendu), tu auras plus de chance d'avoir une réponse.

Post in french on french-forum to have more chance to have a responce

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy