I'm researching what would be needed to do the following:1. Collect 8 discrete inputs and one analog input every 1 millisecond, along with a millisecond timestamp, for about 1.5 seconds total collection time.
2. After collection, dump to a PC for analysis (USB or Ethernet)?
3. Discrete I/O is 24vdc, Analog is +-10vdc.
This process would re-occur once every 6 seconds.
My questions would be:1. which piece of hardware.
2. programming method, IDE or gcc.
3. I assume i'll have to use a sheild with opto couplers for the discrete inputs, and a voltage divider for the analog?
4. Method to move the data to the PC (VB .NET)
5. is there anything else to consider?
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16