Funny thing is that both Arduino MEGA and GSM_Shield library are "supported" by the IComSat.(At least it's said in its website :p)
Hey, GOOD news!I had the amazing idea of opening the GSM_Shield.cpp and change all the "mySerial" for "Serial1", and deleting all the #include NewSoftSerialBy doing this, I just changed the comunication to Serial1 (pins 18 and 19) of MEGA, so I jumped the RX to the TX to these pins aaaaaand... the results are the following:system startupno callno callno call...And when I called the shield from my cellphone:incoming voice call from xxxxxxxxx (my number)YES, it's working!! I'm so happy!! That's it my friends!
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16