Go Down

Topic: Arduino BASIC compiler (Read 13829 times) previous topic - next topic

Meinzi

Hi I am new here and I dont know if I am right here to ask a question about Local Debug on Sloeber Arduino.
I have installed the 4.1 Version of plugin Sloeber.

Now I have tried to implement debug function to Sloeber.
I made as it is described in video tutorial. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN-rLSyhBN8&list=PLCSjf7QmP3TDPSjT_5UIp0DHXzKdhIQsF&index=4)

But now after all i tried to compile in localdebug and it shows me the error:

20:09:00 **** Incremental Build of configuration localdebug for project blink ****
"D:\\Arbeit\\sloeber\\arduinoPlugin\\tools\\make\\make" all
'Building file: ..\.ino.cpp'
'Starting C++ compile'
"/bin/g++" -c -g -O0 -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10802 -DARDUINO_AVR_PRO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR_LOCAL -DLOCAL_RUN  -I"D:\Arbeit\git\hardware\jantje\avr_local\cores\arduino" -I"D:\Arbeit\git\hardware\jantje\avr_local\variants\avr:1.6.20:eightanaloginputs" -MMD -MP -MF".ino.cpp.d" -MT".ino.cpp.o" -D__IN_ECLIPSE__=1 -x c++ "..\.ino.cpp"  -o  ".ino.cpp.o"  -Dsrandom=srand -Drandom=rand
Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
subdir.mk:24: recipe for target '.ino.cpp.o' failed
make: *** [.ino.cpp.o] Error 1

20:09:01 Build Finished (took 450ms)

As i understand it tried to call "/bin/g++" which is not possible cause also the command console doesnt find the path of g++.exe.

If it would be called simple with "g++" it will be found due to the windows path implementation shown in the video. I checked this in a cmd console!
What is wrong?
Can you help me?

best regards Klaus

basicchip

Jan 17, 2019, 11:23 pm Last Edit: Jan 20, 2019, 06:22 am by basicchip
Rather than starting a new topic, I want to see if there is some interest in BASIC for Arduino.

I am thinking of porting an ARM BASIC compiler to the Zero.  This compiler supports, integers, strings, floating point, interrupts, multitasking and more.

This would be a free download.  The port exists for other ARM devices so it should not take too long.  And if interest warrants a version for AVR could be built.

Robin2

A Nano is not a variant of an ARM processor.

And have you considered how much SRAM there is on a Nano?

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

AWOL

Rather than starting a new topic, I want to see if there is some interest in BASIC for Arduino.
I don't understand why anyone would want to cripple an already resource-poor architecture.
"Pete, it's a fool (who) looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.
I speak for myself, not Arduino.

basicchip

Meant to say Arduino Zero, or really a SAMD21 for a target for BASIC.  Yes I know BASIC is looked down upon by the professional community, but it is a very capable language.  And it is easy for non-professional programmers to read and modify.

Most people don't realize code is read by humans many more times than it is written.

Go Up