Go Down

Topic: Library for LK404-25 (Read 765 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi,

I have an arduino uno/mega2560 connected to a parallel 40x4 LCD. So far so good.
But I want now to do it with a serial or I2C LCD, so I bought an Matrix Orbital LK404-25 40x4 Serial/I2C LCD.

Is there any library for this screen?

floresta

I don't know the answer to your question but a good place to start would be with the search box in the upper right corner of this page.  

Perhaps a better way would be using Google with the search restricted to the Arduino website.  You do this by following your search term(s) with a space, then site:arduino.cc .

Don

dhenry

Take out the datasheet and code to it.

floresta

Oct 11, 2012, 05:01 pm Last Edit: Oct 11, 2012, 05:10 pm by floresta Reason: 1
Take out the datasheet and code to it.

That would be an appropriate answer for other sites such as avrfreaks.  A large part of the intended audience for the Arduino consists of non technical types who depend upon folks like you and me to create the libraries that they use.

Don

[Edit]:  Speaking of avrfreaks (http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=index), a lot has changed there over the past few months.  They have become more aware of the Arduino and especially of it's non-technical user base.  They seem to be a lot more receptive to questions asked by the Arduino community than they were just a short while back.

Go Up