Go Down

Topic: [SOLVED] SD won't init with brand new Leonardo + Ethernet Shield Rev3 (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

arkypita

I'm new to arduino world and I have recently bought my first arduino from official store: Arduino Leonardo R3 + Arduino Ethernet Shield Rev3.
Now I am trying to test some feature of this hardware: all seem to be fine except SD card.

I have try all the demo sketches for SD with the lastest IDE version (1.0.1) specially the CardInfo one. No way to have SD working.

I have try to set pin10 high after set is at digital output as suggested in some pages, i try SD.begin and card.init, i try to use 3 different brand microSD formatted in FAT 16 and FAT32. Finally i have try to power up board from power jack instead of usb... in case it was a power problem... but nothing: all my test will result in failure to initialize SD.

I search through the forum, looking for someone with same problems but nothing. All i can read is about to switch of pin10.

Did someone have some hint before i call Arduino Store for board return?

arkypita

Thanks a lot!
This solves my problem with SD lib and open my mind to SdFat.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy