Go Down

Topic: Sainsmart 5.0" TFT LCD with CTE TFT LCD/SD Shield for Arduino Mega (Read 50 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi everyone, I'm having some issues with this TFT from sainsmart. I unfortunately was not aware at the time of purchase that Sainsmart was using UTFT commercially unlicensed and I regret buying from them. However it is too late to return my product and I am stuck with a screen and shield which I have no support on.

Could someone direct me to a place where I can get libraries that work for my TFT and shield combo? I have been searching the forums and no one else seems to have my exact issue.

I have installed the TFT library along with the UTFT and URTouch libraries, but they do not work with the screen i have.

The only number on the back of the 5 inch screen I have is TFT050TN, which doesn't seem to have any documentation.

I just would like to get this to run any of the sample codes provided with the TFT libraries so I can begin tweaking that code to my own advantages. Any help would be much appreciated.

- scungilli

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131