Go Down

Topic: Arduino programmer (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

I am writing on this forum hoping someone has a solution to my problem.
I will try to explain here below, briefly and, I hope, clearly, the project that I have to realize and the problem.

I need to create a system that detect atmospheric data by sensors and transmit them via GPRS / GSM.
To do this, I "assembled" an Arduino Uno and a GPRS / GSM shield model "Hilo Sagem."
At the moment, the Arduino is programmed to receive and convert the data received by the sensors into data packages for the GPRS / GSM Shield, and GPRS / GSM shield is programmed to send data packagets.

The GPRS / GSM shield fails to send multiple packages in series; after sending the first package, the GPRS / GSM shield enters in stand-by mode (stand-by mode is required for energy saving) and it cannot longer be reactivated to send the next package.

I am looking for a programmer who is familiar with the "Arduino world" and that can:
- correct the software (software carried out with "AT command") and provide "advices" for future issues
- carry out a proper software from zero also with other components.

Obviously these activities will be rewarded (compensation to be agreed).

Please contact me to arduinoprogramming@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Nick Gammon

Don't cross-post please. Thread locked.

Please post technical questions on the forum, not by personal message. Thanks!

More info:

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131