Go Down

Topic: Help needed with mozzi code (Read 79 times) previous topic - next topic

DigitalResonance

Apr 19, 2015, 07:57 pm Last Edit: Apr 19, 2015, 08:51 pm by DigitalResonance Reason: uploaded wrong file twice
Hi all..  

I recently jumped onboard the arduino platform in the hope of eventually creating my own audio tools and instruments..
i came across the mozzi libarary and i think this is exactly what i need.
I have managed to work out a few things but now im stuck with what im sure is a very simple issue..

im trying to trigger an oscilltor via a button. so when i hit the button it plays and stops when i lift my finger..
i thought this would be simple and i have managed to do it with a sample..
using the same method for an oscillator doesnt seem to do it..

Could someone have a look at the code and tell me where im going wrong, id greatly appreciate it..

i have never coded before and so im finding it a bit of a struggle.. although im learning little bits all the time..
Having said that i have been designing synths and plugins for a few years in SYNTH EDIT but thats a visual programming enviroment..

thanks (uploaded wrong file) sorry...FIXED NOW

DigitalResonance

So i spent 10 hours ring to figure this out yesterday.. didnt happen.. few more hours today and i have compliled another simple sketch..

a button triggers the adsr so i can ear the oscillator.. It compiles but i hear nothing??

PLEASE HELP :)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy