Go Down

Topic: Sharp lq035q1dh02 320x240 rgb (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Is possible to use this LCD with arduino? How to wire it?
Thank you

It appears to be video (digital VGA) only, and presumably you'd need a 67 pin 0.3mm pitch flexpcb connector to
interface to it (and do the surface-mount soldering involved).  And the logic levels are 3.3V.  Doesn't sound
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

How about conecting arduino to an vga generator? I have some old computers and game consoles with a separate custom chip to generate video. The smd parts are not a problem to me. My idea is to to create an digital osciloscope with an RGB LCD. I decided to go for AD9218 from Analog devices. It is a dual channel ADC 10-bit resolution, 40MSPS and a FIFO memory IDT7204  which can store 2048 9-bit words and the write speed can be up to 66MHz, so I need 2 clocks sources, because arduĂ­no only can read at 20Mhz. I have also an STM32103rbt6 but never used an ARM processor and my programming skills are very poor, thats way I like arduino IDE a lot.
Any sugestion? Thank you

Well any chip generating the right sort of digital VGA signals could work - I think I remember seeing a DEN pin on the display.
But physically connecting to it is demanding too - 0.3mm pitch is really tiny.
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131