Go Down

Topic: Looking for a custom Greenhouse monitoring system (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Hello everyone!

A little background on me:
In the past year I have built an aquaponics greenhouse, farm, and plant nursery.  www.mainstreetfarms.com www.facebook.com/mainstreetfarmsny
I live on the farm and work here 24/7.  After 18 months of construction and growing I am thinking I need a vacation soon.  The problem is having someone as dedicated as me watching the greenhouse while I am away.  Hence me wanting a greenhouse monitoring system that I can see from my iphone and will send me alerts.  Data logging would be nice but not necessary. 

Here are the basics of what I am looking for:
water temp monitor for three tanks
water level monitor for three tanks
a way to know if my air blower(oxygen for fish) goes out
power outage alarm
air temp monitor

The non basics:

Also, if there are open slots for future sensors that I might like to add would be cool. 
The system does not have to be fancy, plug and play (I don't want to do any programming),and easy to use for me.  I am open to any kind of design. 
If you are interested in the project drop me a line with some design ideas a price quotes.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131