Go Down

Topic: x10 Project - Dirt Simple (Read 6611 times) previous topic - next topic

mongo527

BTW, I have been working with someone who is adding my PSC05/TW523 'receive' code into Tom Igoe's x10.lib. Finally, send and receive will both be in one lib.

Hey BroHogan!

Any update on the library? I have been searching for one that works with 1.0.1 and Tom Igoe's (and your code) seems to be the easiest.
I tried Thomas Mittet's code and it is a lot more complicated!

Let me know and keep up the good work!

bHogan

Quick reply . . .
I've been testing some libs from the guy who was kind enough to do the integration. The receive function seems to be working fine, but I seem to have reliability issues with the original send functions. I need to test more but I have been busy.

For some reason the X10 lib has been changed to follow the Wire functions and the repeat parameter was removed. He added repeat back in, but transmit still seems inconsistent to me.

Maybe I should post what I have and get another opinion on it.
John
"Data is not information, information is not knowledge, knowledge is not understanding, understanding is not wisdom."
~ Clifford Stoll

mongo527

I would be happy to test it out.
I work in the morning so I probably won't get to it until the weekend, but like I said, I would be happy to test it out and let you know my results.

Thanks.

bHogan

That sounds good.
You can download it here
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3572198/X10.zip
Example should explain it enough to get you going.
John
"Data is not information, information is not knowledge, knowledge is not understanding, understanding is not wisdom."
~ Clifford Stoll

Go Up