Go Down

Topic: Ada fruit st7735 graphics test unable to compile (Read 132 times) previous topic - next topic

Every time I go to compile the graphic test example program, this error shows up.

Code: [Select]
/Users/Matthew/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Adafruit_ST7735_Library/examples/graphicstest/graphicstest.ino: In function 'void setup()':
/Users/Matthew/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Adafruit_ST7735_Library/examples/graphicstest/graphicstest.ino:71:397: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]
   testdrawtext("Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur adipiscing ante sed nibh tincidunt feugiat. Maecenas enim massa, fringilla sed malesuada et, malesuada sit amet turpis. Sed porttitor neque ut ante pretium vitae malesuada nunc bibendum. Nullam aliquet ultrices massa eu hendrerit. Ut sed nisi lorem. In vestibulum purus a tortor imperdiet posuere. ", ST7735_WHITE);
In function 'void testroundrects()':
cc1plus: warning: iteration 1u invokes undefined behavior [-Waggressive-loop-optimizations]
/Users/Matthew/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Adafruit_ST7735_Library/examples/graphicstest/graphicstest.ino:225:3: note: containing loop
   for(t = 0 ; t <= 4; t+=1) {

I've reinstalled the darn library many times, and updated everything I could. I can't find anything online about this error message,
so I thought I could get some help if I asked directly.

Both the board and the screen are brand new.

Adafruit made some changes a while ago to the libraries which generated that error. But they appear to be fixed now:

Makes sure you have the latest from GitHub:

The examples compile fine under IDE 1.6.5
Formerly Rowboteer (now a broken user profile!)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131