Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Small-run PCB assembly  (Read 9004 times)
God Member
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

This thread has become an excellent resource, so thank you to all who have contributed.

Can anyone report on their experience using the assembly services of any of the above (or any service not already mentioned, for that matter)?

WiFi shields/Yun too expensive? Embeddedcoolness.com is now selling the RFXduino nRF24L01+ <-> TCP/IP Linux gateway: Simpler, more affordable, and even more powerful wireless Internet connectivity for *all* your Arduino projects! (nRF24L01+ shield and dev board kits available too.)

London, UK
View Profile

The companies that we used were quite good.  But you have to make sure you specify EVERYTHING exactly as you want it.  Also unless you are dealing with large quantities you will need to supply your own parts.  You should however do this for any specialty high value parts.  (We post the sensors we use out as they are hellish expensive) If you do this you know they are yours.

Shenzhen,China
View Profile

I think you can buy it from Shenzhen China,because there are lots of PCB companies and the price is reasonable,so you can have try it. I've been getting most of my recent boards from these site :http://www.goldphoenixpcb.com ,http://www.wonderfulpcb.com

производительPCB

View Profile

I second OSH Park for PCB fabrication. For the most part, I am still in the "cooked to order" business phase. I get stencils from OSH Stencils and manually pick-and-place and use a homebrew reflow oven (not too ironic that I sell toaster oven reflow conversion kits).

I have toyed with the idea of getting a run of product from Small Batch Assembly. They don't fab boards, but it appears that the interface between OSH Park's medium run service and their assembly service would work out nicely (you'd be having them populate ten panels). Also, they have an inventory of common parts in stock that you don't need to supply (you get something akin to DigiKey's T&R price per unit). Everything else you either send them as cut tape or a reel (they return any excess).

As an electrical & electronics engineer of early 80's, Mr. William Robert met with lots of experiences in this filed with various companies & specially related to circuit manufacturing and technology. Now with expertise of all these years of, he wants to
View Profile

Hi, There are lots of company provide the services of PCB assembly. But if you are searching reliable and affordable PCB assembly services so I will recommend you to take the services of http://www.dferrantielectronics.co.uk/ and this company definitely give you perfect solution according to your need

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: