Go Down

Topic: WiFi101 strange behavior  (Read 188 times) previous topic - next topic

nsollars

Dec 30, 2016, 05:44 pm Last Edit: Dec 30, 2016, 05:49 pm by nsollars
Hi,

So using an Arduino Due with an atmel ATWINC1500 breakout from adafruit,  I have managed to create a basic client and post to a system running neo4j and get responses back.  The issue being that the http attempts only happen for a maximum of six times.

I have attached the sketch ( text file ) and a Serial log in hopes someone can point out my mistakes,  my first thought was a stream read memory leak or something similar, so as you can see i put in a counter as a heartbeat to see if the Due itself was freezing.

The wifi board came with the latest firmware "19.4.4" which i have verified..

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance...

nsollars

Jan 02, 2017, 03:16 am Last Edit: Jan 02, 2017, 04:23 am by nsollars
Hi all,

So after going back over documentation and alot of other things,  ive solved it, I will upload the new sketch so hopefully others can make use of it ...

Nige

eggebraa

Hi nsollars,
I am having trouble with the combination of an Arduino Due and the ATWINC1500 breakout board.  It appears you have figured out how to get that to work.  My problem is that I get no response from the board (Wifi.status() seems to hang).  I suspect I may have wired it incorrectly.  What pins did you connect SCK, MOSI, MISO, CS, IRQ and RST to?  Did you connect Vin and EN to 3.3V or 5V?  Thanks.

Go Up