Go Down

Topic: gum ball net sacker (Read 424 times) previous topic - next topic

twirap

Sep 26, 2012, 02:38 am Last Edit: Sep 26, 2012, 02:42 am by twirap Reason: 1
I am trying to making a machine that I can use to make small sacks of gum balls. I usually get some net scarf material and take 1-5 of the gum balls and cut a small block of the scarf off to put the gum balls in and tie them with a thread to make a bunch of sacks...it is very tiring when I have to tie up 600 of these so I was hoping that I can make something where I can just grab a select few of these gumballs and the machine can take the scarf, cut a portion of it off and make the sack, tie thread around to lock the sack..

these gumballs are very light weight and size of 3/4 of 1 cent coin...they dont weigh much and they are sticky..

this is the scarf:

i am no idea how to get a machine to tye this sack....some sort of motors :S? how to wrap thread around or even hold the scarf?
How could I push the eggs down so the machine can wrap thread around and cut it off?

I dont mind cutting the scarf into long wide strips and feeding them into the machine...basically this is the end result:

BASICALLY

I am trying to make a cluster of gum balls OR just have one gumball tied into that scarf material..

this is how the cluster would look at the end:

any ideas :S i might be missing some details so ask away if you need more explanation

NI$HANT

you will need a robotic hand along with a motorised track that will take the materials to the robotic hand to pack them in anyway and then also move the packed stuff away, A lot of thinking and programming skills are needed here however the hardware development skills needed are not that much here mainly you need to know the programming here.
"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੁਂ!

Go Up