Go Down

Topic: MAX7456 library update (Read 17021 times) previous topic - next topic

So I updated the pins in Kg4wsv's example for my mega, and now I am running into the same problems originally encountered in this thread. How was the screen blinking and shutting off after around 10 seconds solved? I don't think you ever said.

Thanks.

Supercln

Hi guys
I'm pulling my hair here.
Have tried all the libraries in this post and the one in dfraser's one, and i can't overlay anything while video is on. i'm using Pal, and tried  different libraries. When i turn the video source off i get the overlay(see attached pic) Ingenn's code
The code posted by kg4wsv in reply 5 is working, but i need to be able to send number/text from a terminal to be overlayed, through serial.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hi,

I am having the same problem, used an NTSC camera for testing everything but the camera used in the setup is apparently a PAL.
No video source connected or with the NTSC camera it works perfect, the other one only shows the camera's output.
Took me some time to get the NTSC up and running as well, transferring the fonts with hyper terminal or tera term didn't worked as i hoped.
If I get it working I'll let you know.

Grtz,

I forgot to mention:
osd.PALmode(); in setup :smiley-red:

Everything works now!!

teoman

would someone renew the library links given in that topic please. they all seem to be dead.
thanks.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy