Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Default Path info for Maria Mole?  (Read 508 times)
So many computers, so little time.
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I installed Maria Mole 0.5.5.0, and when I attempt to compile, I get a gcc not found.

Here is a snipit of the output

Code:
C:\arduino-1.0.5\hardware\tools\avr\bin\C:\arduino-1.0.5\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-gcc -c "C:\arduino-1.0.5\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino\WInterrupts.c" -o "C:\Temp\arduino\core\WInterrupts.c.o"  -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -DARDUINO=101 -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -l "C:\Temp\arduino\core\corelib_mega2560" -I"c:\documents and settings\all users\documents\mariamole\MyBlink\source" -I"C:\arduino-1.0.5\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino" -I"C:\arduino-1.0.5\hardware\arduino\variants\mega" -I"C:\arduino-1.0.5\libraries "C:\Documents and Settings\Mark\My Documents\MariaMole\Libs""
avr-gcc: and: No such file or directory
avr-gcc: Settings\Mark\My: No such file or directory
avr-gcc: Documents\MariaMole\Libs: No such file or directory

Note the first part has no delimiter between "C:\arduino-1.0.5\hardware\tools\avr\bin\" and "C:\arduino-1.0.5\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-gcc"

I would like to change the path (to fix) but can't seem to find where Maria Mole stores such settings.

Any help?
Thanks, Mark.

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

I installed Maria Mole 0.5.5.0,
A link to what Maria Mole is, as was requested in your other thread, would be useful.

Note the first part has no delimiter between "C:\arduino-1.0.5\hardware\tools\avr\bin\" and "C:\arduino-1.0.5\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-gcc"
I don't see what you are talking about.

I do see that this:
-I"C:\arduino-1.0.5\libraries "C:\Documents and Settings\Mark\My Documents\MariaMole\Libs""
appears to be a problem. The inner " may need to be escaped.

You might try installing the MariaMole stuff in a path with no spaces in the name.

View Profile

http://dalpix.com/mariamole

View Profile

If you examine the first line of my output, the first part reads;

C:\arduino-1.0.5\hardware\tools\avr\bin\C:\arduino-1.0.5\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-gcc

But, looking close, you will see, right in the middle, "C:\ardu... "

So, it cannot find the compiler because that path looks like it was supposed to be 2 parts, but is one long part.

Mark.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: