Go Down

Topic: A question concerning 3.2"TFTs and adding another SPI device... (Read 418 times) previous topic - next topic

Mubase

Hiya. I was just wondering if anybody out there has tried or had success in using a 3.2" TFT touchscreen whilst using another SPI device. I am interested in attempting wireless communication from one arduino board to another MEGA2560 with a 3.2" ITD touchscreen connected using NRF24l01 modules....
I hope you get what I mean,
any help returned with happiness.
Regards,
Steve.
Smooberry Dooberry.

johnwasser

The only requirements should be:
    1) having separate Slave Select pins and
    2) possibly having to re-set the SPI parameters on each use:
Code: [Select]

setBitOrder();
setClockDivider();
setDataMode();
Send Bitcoin tips to: 1L3CTDoTgrXNA5WyF77uWqt4gUdye9mezN
Send Litecoin tips to : LVtpaq6JgJAZwvnVq3ftVeHafWkcpmuR1e

Mubase

Hiya JohnWasser!. Well it turns out that the 3.2" TFT only seems to use SPI for the SD card functionalities ( which I probably won't be using as I only intend to use graphics & touchscreen ) so I'll see what I can glean from combining the two (UTFT and touch libraries) and NRF24l01 Mirf library functions.:)
I have an idea for a touchscreen wireless MIDI controller. I've just had success with understanding the Honnet Body Air drum code and have modified it to make a 3 pot 1 LDR wireless MIDI controller box. I am slowly getting to grips with how coding works ( Arduino&AVR ).  TFT  is the next step in my exploration.

Thanks for your help. :)
With respect.
Steve.
Smooberry Dooberry.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy