Go Down

Topic: LED rectangle (Read 916 times) previous topic - next topic

I'm extremly new to this actually just got a Uno r3 the other day and want to play around with it. I got a smaill kit came with bread board and wires and the uno r3 and i will be getting LEDS soon, what question is is this even possible from what ive read there is a limitation as far as how many LEDs you can use with just an r3. and what i want to build was a 15 x 3 x 3 rectangle LxWxH this would be laying down long ways. Or somthing like that maybe longer if i could. but i first wanted to know if it possible with the r3 or would i need to build my own more powerful board? and additional power sources plus programming for the for the board ( which ever i may have to use) i want it to animate to music and i havent found anything yet on programming for that yet.

Ah, you'll need to head to the "LEDs and multiplexing" sub-forum and have a look/search around I think!
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131