Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino Starter Kit Section Guidelines  (Read 30621 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Will there be a version that comes with the Uno not assembled for a lesser price?

View Profile

Will I be able to purchase this on October the 22nd in the USA?  Who is the suggested retailer?

Cheers!

View Profile

I've been very excited to see this become available.  In terms of Euros it looks to be about $104.  But when I go to purchase it and select shipping, the only option is UPS Express Saver.  That on its own wouldn't be a big deal, but the quote for shipping is €61.57 - about $80.00! Unless Google's conversion rate is completely wrong, this is a crazy number.

There isn't a chance on earth that I'd pay that much for shipping for something this small.  Do you have any US suppliers?

Thanks,
DC

Torino
View Profile

Will there be a version that comes with the Uno not assembled for a lesser price?

Bumpasticka, there won't be a version without Arduino.

Will I be able to purchase this on October the 22nd in the USA?  Who is the suggested retailer?

mightcouldb1, dietCoke, the starterkit will be available soon on Adafruit or Sparkfun smiley-wink
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:40:45 pm by lcdaria » Logged

View Profile

Will there be any retailers in Canada? I would love to pick one up from a local store when it's available.

California
View Profile

Sorry if I sound a bit hasty, but would one of these happen to be the official starter kit, or are they just Adafruit's own starter kits?

http://www.adafruit.com/products/170

http://www.adafruit.com/products/68

-Sazex

Milan
View Profile

Hi, I'm from Milan, I saw (on the Store) that the starter kit is already sold out!! Do I have to wait until is available again (when will it be?) or do I have to check some other source (which one)?

Thanks

Torino
View Profile

Will there be any retailers in Canada? I would love to pick one up from a local store when it's available.

Leotse, here the list of the Arduino distributors, there are some in Canada.

Sorry if I sound a bit hasty, but would one of these happen to be the official starter kit, or are they just Adafruit's own starter kits?

They will have the original one in few weeks, just some logistic time.

Hi, I'm from Milan, I saw (on the Store) that the starter kit is already sold out!! Do I have to wait until is available again (when will it be?) or do I have to check some other source (which one)?

Ciao franzR, yes, the kits went sold out already and they will be soon available again, but during the while RS components has some ones in stock.

Louisiana, USA
View Profile

Is the project book copyrighted?  Is there a pdf available to download?

View Profile

The Arduino Starter kits are sold out. When will you guys have more to sell. Could you please notify me, thank you.

View Profile

Sorry i just read that you said some will come in a couple of weeks. Another question.
Can a quadrotor drone be built from an Arduino base? just wondering?
Also how can i control my arduino via my computer instead of a remote control. Or is that not possible?
I am a beginner i know nothing in robotics but some day that is what i would like to do.
Thank you

View Profile

No kits in the US?

Wahiawa, Hawaii
God Member
View Profile

No stock in the US yet, but here are some US sites that have them in their plans.

http://www.adafruit.com/category/17

http://www.nkcelectronics.com/Arduino_c_9.html

https://www.sparkfun.com/categories/new_products
Actually SparkFun only is listing the Due, hopefully they will list the Starter Kit also.

Torino
View Profile

Is the project book copyrighted?  Is there a pdf available to download?

Ciao. The book is not available on pdf.

Seekerky, as Hinduino said, the kit will be available on Adafruit, Sparkfun and many others distributors soon.

Torino
View Profile

Can a quadrotor drone be built from an Arduino base? just wondering?
Also how can i control my arduino via my computer instead of a remote control. Or is that not possible?

organicmingle246, in the topic robotics you can find answer to your questions and help smiley-wink

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: