Go Down

Topic: Arduino Starter Kit Section Guidelines (Read 33 times) previous topic - next topic

Massimo Banzi

The first batch went out super quick... now there is a stupid component that is late.. but I know the factory bought a lot of them to make sure we don't run out again

thanks for your patience

m

hiduino

I just received my Starter Kit in today.  The kit is very well done.  The project book appears very well written also.  It has clear instructions and explanations.  The book is well laid out with pictures and diagrams and code examples.  I'm looking forward to go thru this kit with my daughter who just got started with Arduino.

Excellent Job Arduino team!

Massimo Banzi

hiduino

thanks for the feedback!
It was a lot of work so i'm glad you like it!!

m

WRutamatt

Great work with Arduino starter kit!
i received it yesterday from RS Components, beautiful package, and much more i'd appreciate the book too, at 60yo as absolute beginner in electronics i'm happy to say i have  understood this night more than in previous 60 years :).
Just an info about Project2- Love-o-meter- : the temperature sensor, as referred in the book,  is supposed to be a TMP36.
In my "components box"  the temp sensor is not a TMP 36, and seems it works badly,  may be because it is not a TMP36 ? May be the data in the datasheet are not the same as TMP36?
ty
Walter 

Massimo Banzi

Go Up