Go Down

Topic: A project to prevent a homocide (Read 4 times) previous topic - next topic

Graynomad

Luckily the climate here allows me to be barefoot

Apart from my steel-caps I wear when doing some work, and my hiking boots I wear...well when I'm hiking, I haven't worn shoes in maybe 10 years.

I gave a talk about photography in a club in January this year, I had to go and buy some shoes because the club had dress rules :)

I suppose that technically I do have a solar-powered welder, it's a small 24v MIG that runs off the truck batteries that in turn are charged by solar.

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

justjed

Yep, the old welding-slag-down-the-boots trick. Know it well, and they reckon I can't dance :)

How does that compare to the ejected shell casing down your shirt?
... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday
facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

Graynomad

He he, pretty much the same I would think although I've only got a shotgun so that's not a problem for me.

_____
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

westfw

Slag from the homemade fireworks, dripping down my wrist after I picked up the burning device to run to hide from my parents...
Interesting (and faint, by now) scar.  Probably part chemical burn, but quite shallow...

wizdum

Yep, the old welding-slag-down-the-boots trick. Know it well, and they reckon I can't dance :)

How does that compare to the ejected shell casing down your shirt?

Different kind of dance entirely.
"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."

Electronic props for Airsoft, paintball, and laser tag -> www.nightscapetech.com

Go Up