Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: A project to prevent a homocide  (Read 4611 times)
CO, USA
God Member
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Slag from the homemade fireworks, dripping down my wrist after I picked up the burning device to run to hide from my parents...
Interesting (and faint, by now) scar.  Probably part chemical burn, but quite shallow...

I burned a couple fingers with canon fuse once. Probably was more painful than I appreciated ... uh, beer was a factor.  smiley-grin

The MAPP gas torch does a nice burn too.  smiley-evil

... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday
facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

View Profile

He he, pretty much the same I would think although I've only got a shotgun so that's not a problem for me.

_____
Rob
A little off topic, but last fall I was target shooting at my friend's farm with my 12 Ga. using a slug in a brand new rifled barrel with a new scope. The factory had the scope mounted too far back and I was too distracted (aka dumb) to notice. First time I fired the gun the kickback shoved the scope into my eyeglasses, and the top of the scope cut a perfect 12-stitch semicircle just above my right eye. As if that wasn't bad enough, the shock popped the other eyeglass lens out and tossed it a good 25 feet into the woods, never to be seen again.

Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.

nr Bundaberg, Australia
Tesla Member
Scattered showers my arse -- Noah, 2348BC.
View Profile

And I thought buying ammo was the expensive part of shooting, smiley

______
Rob

Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Jump to: