Go Down

Topic: A project to prevent a homocide (Read 5754 times) previous topic - next topic

justjed

Slag from the homemade fireworks, dripping down my wrist after I picked up the burning device to run to hide from my parents...
Interesting (and faint, by now) scar.  Probably part chemical burn, but quite shallow...

I burned a couple fingers with canon fuse once. Probably was more painful than I appreciated ... uh, beer was a factor.  :D

The MAPP gas torch does a nice burn too.  ]:)
... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday
facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

MarkFromNJ

He he, pretty much the same I would think although I've only got a shotgun so that's not a problem for me.

_____
Rob

A little off topic, but last fall I was target shooting at my friend's farm with my 12 Ga. using a slug in a brand new rifled barrel with a new scope. The factory had the scope mounted too far back and I was too distracted (aka dumb) to notice. First time I fired the gun the kickback shoved the scope into my eyeglasses, and the top of the scope cut a perfect 12-stitch semicircle just above my right eye. As if that wasn't bad enough, the shock popped the other eyeglass lens out and tossed it a good 25 feet into the woods, never to be seen again.

Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.

Graynomad

And I thought buying ammo was the expensive part of shooting, :)

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy