Go Down

Topic: Arduino Uno on single side board????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Read 2399 times) previous topic - next topic

hello every :) body :
well in my country there is no arduino, and if you want to get it from outside it will be charged higher three or four times , but the could thing that i could found all the hardware component of arduino Uno , so i need the eagle schematic for this arduino uno on Single Side board because i can print only on single side board , so please help , XD

thank you any way .
but i need to print it on PCB on single side , so i need the schematic for arduino uno rev 3 (eagle prefered ) on Single sidey

Grumpy_Mike

That last link gave you the schematic.
You can't have a single sided schematic there is no such thing. It only becomes single sided when you do the layout.
There is no need to use a PCB you can use strip board.

There is some information here:-
http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardSerialSingleSided3

KirAsh4

I'm with GM on this one: there is no such thing as a single sided schematic.  A layout can be single sided, dual sided, or even multiple layers, but a schematic is just that, a schematic.  So what you're asking for is a single sided layout of all the traces and components.  You can grab the eagle files for any of the Arduino boards and re-run the traces yourself on one side.

SORRY EVERY BODY for bad english  :smiley-sad-blue: :~
i meant single side layout for arduino uno rev 3 

Grumpy_Mike

SORRY EVERY BODY for bad english  :smiley-sad-blue: :~
i meant single side layout for arduino uno rev 3 

That includes surface mounted components you know.
Just go to the Uno page
http://arduino.cc/en/Main/arduinoBoardUno
There you will see a link to the schematic
Schematic & Reference Design

EAGLE files: arduino-uno-Rev3-reference-design.zip (NOTE: works with Eagle 6.0 and newer)

Schematic: arduino-uno-Rev3-schematic.pdf

Take the schematic and lay it out as a single sided design.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy