Go Down

Topic: My first amateur level project (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Hello, 3 days ago i have bought arduino uno because i have enjoyed projects of arduino and wanted to try by myself.
Here is my project which consists:
temperature measurement
photo light sensor
lcd 2x16
led lights
cheapest fan cooler :D
To start with, i have made that if temperature >21, fan cooler and green light are working till temperature decreases lower than 21C. If cooler isnt working then red light is turned on. Also if you are in a dark, then red lights does programmed lightning combination. Everything is showed at lcd screen, what is temperature and light condition. Also i have sorted like this, if temperature is >10 on lcd screen you will see 10C Salta (in english- Cold) and so on. For ligh conditions, you can see description in lcd screen.
At the moment, it is my first project and i pretty liked it, will try later something more interesting :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtV4KOf4SSo

RPCoyle

That is a very ambitions first project. You have a lot of cool stuff going on. Congratulations. It  sounds like you put it together pretty quickly also.

april

I did not see any lightning programmed or otherwise . Nicely done though

thx guys :) btw about that lightning combinatination, from 0:18 you can see that i have covered with my finger photo cell sensor and later more red led lights started to work. ;D

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy