Go Down

Topic: Need help with a simple project. Sensitive timeframe. Will Pay! (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Goanna

I need a simple audio player that will play a single audio track on the push of a momentary button, and then queue up the next track which will then again be played only when the button is pushed.

If possible, I would like to use two buttons and have certain tracks linked with each button. For instance, tracks 1 through 4 would be played in order when button 1 in pressed. Tracks 5-8 would be controlled by button 2.

I can either order an Arduino Uno and a Adafruit Wave Sheild and have them overnighted to me, and I will build them myself while someone else writes the code. Or, if someone happens to have the necessary hardware on hand already I can pay you to build, program and test the device and then overnight the whole thing to me.

I need a working unit by 10/11/2012 (This Thursday). I know it's a rush but the need for this unit arrose only at the last minute :(. Anyone who may be able to help, please let me know ASAP.

Osgeld

I question your motive, if your in a position where your expected to produce something in such a short time frame, and simply can not, then you really should not be in that position should you?

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php?action=unread;boards=2,3,4,5,67,6,7,8,9,10,11,66,12,13,15,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,86,87,89,1;ALL

EVP

I think if you just buy a wave shield and a arduino you will find that one of the examples it almost exactly what you want.

Goanna

I question your motive, if your in a position where your expected to produce something in such a short time frame, and simply can not, then you really should not be in that position should you?

I question your opinion. If I read it, and take it into consideration, should I care? I think not.

Not that I need to explain myself, but I purchased a device that was supposed to function in a a particular manor (which I needed for an event next week), and it did not work as advertised. It just plays all tracks in a continuous loop until you turn it off. Now I need to quickly find an alternative means of creating such a device as I described above.

I think if you just buy a wave shield and a arduino you will find that one of the examples it almost exactly what you want.

Thank you. I did actually purchase an Arduino Uno and a Wave Shield last night and had them overnighted to me. I'll read over the examples once I get them.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy