i have been looking for an easy to make 5x5x5 led-cube,
now i have found this video on youtube:
in this video you can see the arduino mega connected with the led cube,
but i have no idea what connector needs to go to a chip/led/resistor or npn/pnp-transistor...
the only thing he say is that he used:
- Arduino Mega (to directly control the 25 columns)
- 125 blue 1000mcd 5mm diffuse leds
- ULN2803 (to control the 5 layers)
It also contains an PC-based cube editor based on the Qube5-Editor to edit and control the cube.
now i have download the qube5-editor, but it can't "find" my arduino mega.
i have looked up on the the qube5-editors web page, and i discovered that the editor is normaly mode for an diffrend kind of chip.
- dus someone know how to wire the connections
- dus someone know how the qube5-editer can "find" my arduino mega
- or dus someone know an easy to build and easy to programm kind of an 5x5x5 led cube.
i want to make 1 for a family as a "thank you" becouse they have change'd my live,
so they are verry special for me, and that is why i want to give them a special gift...
hope someone could help me with it.
(i know how to solder, what resisters/transisters/leds/microchips are, and i know a littlebit of programming.)