Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Playstation II Joystick?  (Read 836 times)
Bonn, Germany
God Member
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi,

I have a small question.. i look for some code to interface an PS2 Joystick.. unfortunately i do only find code for having the digital buttons yet not, what would be important for me, the analog joysticks.
For that there seems to be this page http://www.arduino.cc/playground/Main/AnalogPSXLibrary yet the linked file doesnt exist... does someone still have that one?

Believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid[ch8230] and I went ahead

Sevilla City
Arduino rocks
View Profile

I got sucess with GPX library search "arduino GPSX library" in google.

i get access to all butons and analog joysticks of a PS2 wireless controller, only have successfuly compiled with arduino-011.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Faraday Member
Baldengineer
View Profile

In the past, I used this information to write my own interface (on an 8051, not the Atmel.)

http://www.gamesx.com/controldata/psxcont/psxcont.htm

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.c

Arduino rocks
View Profile

When I try to compile the GPSX library sample code on either Version 11,13 or 15 I still get this set of errors
Code:
In file included from C:\Users\Thomas\Downloads\arduino-0013\hardware\cores\arduino/WProgram.h:6,

c:/users/thomas/downloads/arduino-0013/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected unqualified-id before 'double'

c:/users/thomas/downloads/arduino-0013/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'

c:/users/thomas/downloads/arduino-0013/hardware/tools/avr/lib/gcc/../../avr/include/math.h:439: error: expected `)' before 'double'
Any ideas?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: