Go Down

Topic: Atmel Studio + Arduino and LiquidCrystal (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

liudr

OK, just realized you used double quotation instead of brackets

#include <LiquidCrystal.h>

bonatius

Hi Don,

I understand what you mean, but I'm beginner with Arduino and C language. I don't know how to do it.

I poke in my Arduino folders, but I didn't the actual C program created by the Arduino IDE.
Something I do wrong.

bonatius

Hi Liudr,

I did it, but I get the same errors:

Error   1   undefined reference to `LiquidCrystal::clear()'   
Error   2   undefined reference to `LiquidCrystal::begin(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'   
Error   3   undefined reference to `LiquidCrystal::setCursor(unsigned char, unsigned char)'   
Error   4   undefined reference to `LiquidCrystal::setCursor(unsigned char, unsigned char)'   
Error   5   undefined reference to `LiquidCrystal::LiquidCrystal(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)' 

floresta

I poke in my Arduino folders, but I didn't the actual C program created by the Arduino IDE.
Something I do wrong.

My information is based on the older versions of the IDE.  Check out this (http://smileymicros.com/blog/2011/02/10/where-is-the-arduino-hex-file/) and see if it helps.  He is looking for the 'hex' file but the 'cpp' file should be nearby.  Don't forget that you have to look for the file before you close the IDE.

Don

floresta

@Liudr

Did you overlook the fact that he is trying to use the Arduino library from within Atmel Studio?  Maybe (probably) I am the one who is confused.

Don

Go Up