Go Down

Topic: Completely Automated Home Beer Brewery (Read 237 times) previous topic - next topic

matt15wish

Apr 24, 2016, 04:33 am Last Edit: Apr 24, 2016, 11:00 pm by matt15wish Reason: Added Pictures
Hello Everyone!
      I have recently started working on a completely automated beer brewery. I have been messing around with Arduino's for a few years now and have completed several small projects but none that have really made my life all that much simpler. But this one's gonna be my best friend if I can get it working!
I am about 70% finished this program, as the code has all been written and most of the wiring and plumbings done. The Arduino alone wasn't powerful enough to handle the whole program so I had to interface it with a laptop which is great because I'm thinking of networking it and I have a GUI designed for it as well.
     So as for the project.. Really simple. You got 4 temperature sensors, 9-10 solenoids(Not Quite Complete as I said), a flowmeter and 3 elements. If you know the basics of beer brewing it wont take you long to complete a step by step chart and eventually a program. I have invested under 200$ in this whole system, as I'm using any small "treasures" that i can find lying around that will be to some use!
     Ill upload a few pictures and If anyones interested in my progress reply or leave me a message.. Any feedback is always appreciated!
DO YOU THINK IT IS POSSIBLE???

Cheers
Matt

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy