Go Down

Topic: Need hint, time get lost... (Read 868 times) previous topic - next topic

PaulS

This may be, works anyway perfect.

Being lucky is good. Being correct is even better.

Emmeran

Maybe the delay(10) which delays your main loop for 10ms whenever there's serial data. Depends on your serial traffic, but I don't see anything else that would be as obvious.

BTW: While PaulS is kinda talking down to you, you're still the one asking for help and even though he's not helping you with the question you asked, he still gave you some valuable advice.
So if you don't want to discourage other people to help you, maybe show a bit less attitude?

Roeschti

This was exactly the point, thanks! I found a solution here: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4e071436c045990f70a6d5a12bb01afd&/topic,99225.0.html

BTW: well, why should I? It's very simple. I asked for a hint (and not for the entire solution) and wrote I'm beginner. So if somebody is friendly to me, I'm friendly too and vise versa. How do you say that in english, tit for tat? Asking people whether they are clueless idiots shows enough about the character of such people. Anyway, it's not a problem for me because I don't care about such people.

Go Up