Go Down

Topic: Let's do a rally of meaningless complaints (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic

Boffin1

" I hate those 3 day cruises they advertise,  a three day cruise is just a ferry with no GPS ! "   --  Joan Rivers
With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

Graynomad

Car door open beep when the key is in the ignition. I know the bloody door is open, I opened it to let some air in while parked having lunch and listening to the radio.

And get this, I can be doing 100kph down the highway and open the door, no beep.

What arseholes think this stuff up?

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Graynomad

"Lift here to open" when they really mean "If you don't have long finger nails go get a knife but that doesn't work either so poke and prod and rip until the end of the box is totally destroyed to open"

What arseholes design this stuff?

______
Rob

Don't get me started :)

liudr

Car door open beep when the key is in the ignition. I know the bloody door is open, I opened it to let some air in while parked having lunch and listening to the radio.

And get this, I can be doing 100kph down the highway and open the door, no beep.

What arseholes think this stuff up?

______
Rob

How are you able to open your car door at that speed? I thought the air drag will make it so hard to open a door at that speed. 100/1.6=62.5mi/h
At least all my cars only beep loudly once with an open door, it won't keep beeping.

Graynomad

How are you able to open your car door at that speed?

Easy, as a young fella I did a lot worse at faster speeds :)

Bear in mind that you don't have to fully open it.

At least all my cars only beep loudly once with an open door, it won't keep beeping.

That's reasonable, want to swap?

_____
Rob

Go Up