Go Down

Topic: 16 Channels of 15V Analog Inputs... Any Suggestions? (Read 3563 times) previous topic - next topic

zoomkat

I suggested a 2 stage signal conditioner with the attenuation (read voltage divider built into the second stage), The first stage is for isolation and buffering to a lower impedance (More Current) and a negative gain built into the second stage, level shifting to offset the 5V issue mentioned a couple of pages back and the final benefit is a very low impedance output that is relatively noise immune and the second stage can have some negative AC feedback added to eliminate what ever junk that might be along for the ride... or not... Really simple.

Bob

So what are the tolerances and accuracy of that setup?
Google forum search: Use Google Advanced Search and use Http://forum.arduino.cc/index in the "site or domain:" box.

Docedison

I should think the tolerances of the components... especially the resistors... I don't have a set of specifications just some generalizations, a lot of talk and most of that irrelevant noise. How Siir Would you begin the design process?

Bob
--> WA7EMS <--
"The solution of every problem is another problem." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
I do answer technical questions PM'd to me with whatever is in my clipboard

Go Up