Go Down

Topic: need help for my thesis (Read 266 times) previous topic - next topic

jayaustria123

i have a bluetooth earpiece connected to my arduino using a bluetooth module hc-05, is there any way for me to send wav files to earpiece? can i have some codes for it? i really need help thanks

jayaustria123

i save the wav files to my sd card.also connected to the arduino.

Riva

i have a bluetooth earpiece connected to my arduino using a bluetooth module hc-05, is there any way for me to send wav files to earpiece? can i have some codes for it? i really need help thanks
How did you manage to pair the HC-05 with a Bluetooth earpiece as I would expect them to be using different stack protocols?
Don't PM me for help as I will ignore it.

jayaustria123

i used the AT commands and it paired with no problem

Riva

i used the AT commands and it paired with no problem
In that case what details have you got on the BT earpiece. I am surprised it managed to pair using a SSP protocol device like the HC-05 but without earpiece details we have no idea how it is expecting data to be sent.
Maybe the earpiece is to simple to reject non audio connections, the connection is to allow firmware updates to the earpiece or you can stream audio data over SSP to be played out.
Don't PM me for help as I will ignore it.

jremington

What is your thesis project?

jayaustria123

it's about sending one's location, which is in a .wav file format, to bluetooth earpiece(HP-B037-M).

Thomas499

i save the wav files to my sd card.also connected to the arduino.
can you clarify this for me. I was talking about this on post Wireless audio Are you saying that you transfer the files using bluetooth and they save on the sd card without taking the sd card out of the arduino and they can be played without moving the sd card?

Go Up