Go Down

Topic: I'll be honest. (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

AWOL

You are what you smoke,

Then I am nothing  :~
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Grumpy_Mike

if they managed to develop a super conductor which also is a semi conductor at room temperature...

A super conductor that has resistance, surely an oxymoron - not the only moron then.

cjdelphi

Well no, 30watt CPU dissipates how much heat?

So a 30watt cpu that is also a superconductor with no energy loss... a 30watt CPU becomes a 0watt cpu. right? no losses to heat at all.

Super Computers on your wrist.

pico

Then I am nothing  :~

You may now progress to the next level.
WiFi shields/Yun too expensive? Embeddedcoolness.com is now selling the RFXduino nRF24L01+ <-> TCP/IP Linux gateway: Simpler, more affordable, and even more powerful wireless Internet connectivity for *all* your Arduino projects! (nRF24L01+ shield and dev board kits available too.)

Boffin1

We all hope your toothache is better now....

" I'd never look directly into them they're UV lol "

I was avoiding looking directly into  LEDs, but still got enough sc attered UV  to temporarily blind me.

Incidentally, I was experimenting with lighting a flourescent red target on a moving banner.
It worked well but as the machines were in public places I ditched the UV lights, and switched
to normal blue LEDs, which also have more than enough UV to make the red target flouresce
brightly -  so beware the blue ones too.
With my mobile phone I can call people and talk to them -  how smart can you get ?

Go Up