Go Down

Topic: Tricorder ideas (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Hi,
I am working on a Tricorder project. I have a casing that I want to use and figured out how to fit a Mega and other components in. My problem is that I have a large breadboard for prototyping. I can not fit the breadboard into the case. I have a LCD with a chip and do not want to solder it to a PCB board. Does anybody have a idea that does not include soldering? preferably something that does not include buying.
Thanks in advance
1001100111100 :) :) 

PaulS

My problem is that I have a large breadboard for prototyping. I can not fit the breadboard into the case.

For prototyping what?

I have a LCD with a chip and do not want to solder it to a PCB board.

Then don't. Is the chip on its shoulder?

Does anybody have a idea that does not include soldering?

An idea about what? I have an idea about what I will do tomorrow that does not involve soldering, but it is not likely to help you.

Hi,
The breadboard is for prototyping the tricorder. I don't know what on it's shoulder means but I know the chip is easy to use and I would really prefer to use it.

PeterH

You don't say what your target size is, but is it feasible to get a smaller breadboard?
I only provide help via the forum - please do not contact me for private consultancy.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy