Go Down

Topic: DomoS presentation (Read 970 times) previous topic - next topic

MonoS

Nov 09, 2013, 11:04 pm Last Edit: Nov 10, 2013, 09:23 pm by MonoS Reason: 1
Hi everyone, I made a home automation system based on Arduino for my graduation exam last year.

After about 6 months i decided to present to a community for have some feedback and share what i made.

You can download all the project from here http://ubuntuone.com/4sNVJeIo6DO40eVLR5Wy4n

Inside there are three folder:
mycode
mycodeenabler
orale

mycode and mycodeenabler contain the DomoS code
mycode contain a older version of the code but without a bug that make the module unusable and without the ability to select which pin use as enabler [everything "should" be explained in the manual], instead mycodeenabler contain a newer version of the code but introduce a bug that i haven't had time to fix.

In orale there is a folder called Manuale and inside all the file i used to make the "DomoS User Manual" pdf.

Al the document are in english [not a very good english, i should admit] except for Tesina.odp and mappa concettuale.odp which are in italian.

Fell free to ask me anything about this project and not

mrburnette

@MonoS:
Thank you for sharing. 

To help others understand what your code does without having to download everything, you can attach the PDF or a summary of same of just provide a bulleted list of the major items.  (When in edit mode, Additional Options in the lower left opens thee attachment options.)

Ray

MonoS

@MonoS:
Thank you for sharing. 

To help others understand what your code does without having to download everything, you can attach the PDF or a summary of same of just provide a bulleted list of the major items.  (When in edit mode, Additional Options in the lower left opens thee attachment options.)

Ray

Thanks for the tip, i'm new to this kind of forum

Go Up