Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Good luck all of you guys on the East Coast :-(  (Read 2184 times)
Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Usually: Hurricane Irene did Huge damage in rural Vermont last year, lot of washed out roads, wooden covered bridges, and isolated towns.
Parts of that are still recovering.
Winter snow storm last year took out power for 3+ weeks in parts of the state.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

God Member
View Profile

Spectacular explosion in NYC - seems a substation blew up, many folks will be without power for a week+.

An unconfirmed report is that it was actually some kid calling himself cjdelphi fooling around with electrolytic caps.

WiFi shields/Yun too expensive? Embeddedcoolness.com is now selling the RFXduino nRF24L01+ <-> TCP/IP Linux gateway: Simpler, more affordable, and even more powerful wireless Internet connectivity for *all* your Arduino projects! (nRF24L01+ shield and dev board kits available too.)

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Heard on the radio on the way in that a 2nd town in New Jersey is up in flames, reporter said they are unable to get to it to fight the fire. Lot of homes lost.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.

Norfolk UK
Faraday Member
View Profile

Spectacular explosion in NYC - seems a substation blew up, many folks will be without power for a week+.

An unconfirmed report is that it was actually some kid calling himself cjdelphi fooling around with electrolytic caps.
LOL smiley-lol

There is no such thing as a stupid question but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Faraday Member
I learn a bit every time I visit the forum.
View Profile

Getting ready to go donate blood today. I'm not well off but I do have blood.

I find it harder to express logic in English than in Code.
Sometimes an example says more than many times as many words.

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
View Profile

That is awesome GoForSmoke. +1 for you.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: