Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Downloads on google code site?  (Read 874 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello All not sure where or how to !?? or who to talk too?? Ive been trying to download A older version arduino!! 1.0 & it will not
download ALL the way!! it gets part way & then quits! Ive tried everything !! updated everything tried different browser!! ETC firefox!!
but none of the downloads on that page will load All the way??On the wii google code site!!? was trying to e-mail someone there but
could not find out how too do it ! it says Http:google/ arduino.cc/forum or somthing but wont let me E-mail that?? Im probably doing
it wrong!! but not sure!?? So if ANYONE could help me at all Much Appreciate it!!
                                                                                                                                                                            HOBEE  kjk.168@netzero.net
|                                                                                                                                                                 THANK YOU KINDLY!! smiley-lol

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

What? Is wrong! With your punctuation keys?!

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

View Profile

Hello All: I have been trying to dowload older version of arduino # 1.0, & it will not download all of the way. I  dont know why?
The google code site, is where im trying from.I was going to E=mail someone from the site but do not know how or what address?
 Dont understand why, it will not work ive updated everthing, tryed different browser etc, but no dice! Would very much appreciate any help!  smiley-wink

THANK YOU KINDLY
                                                                                                                                                               HOBEE

Global Moderator
Dallas
Shannon Member
View Profile

It is impossible for me to help you.  I cannot determine what it is you want.

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Why aren't you downloading it from the Arduino site?
http://arduino.cc/en/Main/OldSoftwareReleases#.Uy-gPahdWSo

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Try the Arduino site for downloads.
http://arduino.cc/en/Main/OldSoftwareReleases#.Uy-gPahdWSo

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

View Profile

Hello All thank you! For your info! I am downloading from the arduino site. The dowloads are hosted by
googlecode!" From this site". Anyway ive tryed everthing, i cant even download the newer versions either!
thank you i will try your link!  And    see if it works ive done updates in windows, have newest net framework 4.5 or whatever & dowloads still drop! part way through? Im really agravated i dont know how i ever got 2.3 to download? but its supposed to be 2.1
in the instruction PDF from HK!                                               
                                                                                                                       Thank You Kindly!! smiley-lol   
                                                                                                                                  HOBEE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: