Go Down

Topic: help with wifi-proto (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

pylon

And when i do the example that doesn't work.

You understand that this information is of almost no value to us. What doesn't work? What output do you get? What are you doing to get that output? Describe the network environment you're trying it. Post the code your trying with.

And yes, i changed the library.

Just to check: post the change you made.

xangomango

in this web : http://theiopage.blogspot.com.es/2011/10/connecting-mrf24wb0ma-to-arduino.html

the example shows that when you open google xhrome and put the 192.168.1.2 in the navigator, arduino sens you a web. In my case this web doesn't show.

the code is the next:

#ifdef USE_DIG8_INTR
   // set digital pin 8 on Arduino
   // as ZG interrupt pin
   PCICR |= (1<<PCIE0);
   PCMSK0 |= (1<<PCINT0);
#endif

pylon

Code: [Select]
#ifdef USE_DIG8_INTR
   // set digital pin 8 on Arduino
   // as ZG interrupt pin
   PCICR |= (1<<PCIE0);
   PCMSK0 |= (1<<PCINT0);
#endif

This is the relevant code but not the code that you should have changed. This is probably the reason it doesn't work for you.

xangomango

Nov 13, 2012, 05:01 pm Last Edit: Nov 13, 2012, 05:20 pm by xangomango Reason: 1
yes i have the same code and the connections that i said in the last post and it doesn't work :S.

EDIT: an image with hardware connections http://imageshack.us/f/855/20121113170322.jpg/.

Thank you

pylon

yes i have the same code and the connections that i said in the last post and it doesn't work :S.

If this is true, you haven't done the necessary change and it's obvious that it doesn't work.

You have to change in the file spi.h:

// Uncomment one line below to
// specify which Arduino pin
// to use as WiShield interrupt
#define USE_DIG0_INTR // use digital pin 0
//#define USE_DIG8_INTR // use digital pin 8

to

// Uncomment one line below to
// specify which Arduino pin
// to use as WiShield interrupt
//#define USE_DIG0_INTR // use digital pin 0
#define USE_DIG8_INTR // use digital pin 8

What kind of WiFi access point do you have? I made the experience that it doesn't work with every kind of access point, although with most APs I tested it worked (I have one type that doesn't work).

Go Up