Go Down

Topic: Arduino Wireless Use (Read 523 times) previous topic - next topic

stpa7069

Hey Guys, I am new to Arduino and programming so bear with me.  Any advice is appreciated. 

I am trying to control up to ten 5v servos wirelessly.  I only have to activate one at a time for a few seconds.  My question is which wireless Arduino board would work best for this.  I need to be able to control them whenever i want to so, I believe I will need two Arduino boards and two wireless boards.  Will I be able to run different codes at certain times and have the Arduino execute them.  I will be well within range with my laptop so no worries there. 

Thanks, Star

I have had good luck using NRF24L01+ radio modules. They are pretty fast and you can communicate with multiple devices (Max 7 devices)

I recently ordered a couple interesting devices that apparently allow over-the-air programming of Arduinos along with serial based wireless data transfer/communication, but have not received them yet. If they work as advertised, would probably work here also:
http://shop.ciseco.co.uk/erf-0-1-pin-spaced-radio-module/

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy