Go Down

Topic: Connector ID please (Read 476 times) previous topic - next topic


Hi, have tried searching but just dont know how its described! any idea what one of these is and where to get it?

kenwood_connector by daharro, on Flickr

it looks like a small version of the ATX power supply connector, 6x2.


I think those are generally called "Molex" connectors.  That one looks like the Molex WM23705-ND.  You by crimp-on male or female pins separately.
Send Bitcoin tips to: 1G2qoGwMRXx8az71DVP1E81jShxtbSh5Hp


any idea what one of these is and where to get it?

Looks like a 2x6 Molex Mini-Fit connector
You can buy them from DigiKey: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/39-01-2125/WM23705-ND/930275


Be careful to check the shapes of the sleeves to each pin, they vary in shape to prevent plugging the wrong plug/socket together.  There are many possible combinations.
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131