Go Down

Topic: windows 10 cant detect arduino (Read 457 times) previous topic - next topic


I am using windows 10. When I am trying to connect arduino ng in port, it does not show any port.
But in device manager it shows the port number. Before that when I was using windows 8.1 same problem also happened.


I don't have problems but I gave the IDE admin priv. Worked on 8.1 and on the upgrade to 10. Are you sure your cable is good.  Might try a different USB port. I have had a cable come loose inside the case.
Designing circuits for Makers and IOT
Products and services available at


I have the same problem.

with win-8.1 it's work, with the same cable and USB port,
With win-10 not work.


Aug 17, 2015, 04:02 am Last Edit: Aug 17, 2015, 04:21 am by diger67
I think the problem in avrdude and drivers usb - com.
If developers do not make haste with the Arduino patch.They can lose quite a few users. And as a result fall sale devices Arduino..


I found a solution. It is necessary to disable the compatibility mode Windows7

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131