Go Down

Topic: Openframeworks? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

I have seen in Arduino´s web page a new about Implement exhibit. Inmediately I felt intrigued about the keyword "openframeworks". I have googled but there is no much info and this fact has just multiply my curiosity.

The little I have read sounds exciting, but could anybody tell me where could I know more about "openframeworks"?

... o tendré que ir a Linz a averiguarlo? ;)

OFW is a  wrap several different libraries, opengl for graphics, quicktime for movie playing and capturing, free type for font rendering, into a convenient package (essentially mirroring parts of the processing api) in order to create a simple, intuitive framework for creating projects using c++. It is designed to work in freely available compilers, such as dev-c++, eclipse and xcode.

En definitiva , una serie de librerias que facilita mucho el trabajo.Al principio un poco complicado (para mi) pero muy bonito.

Take a look here

David Cuartielles

http://www.openframeworks.cc is the domain for the OFW community. We helped them out a little in the beginning with acquiring the domain name and so on. They should be launching their website soon.

They should be launching their website soon.

Yes, I went to Zach's conference last week at Barcelona. I think there will be a workshop about openframeworks there in January, if anyone interested.
Sadly I will be too busy to assist :'(.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131