BMP085: PLEASE HELP

Hy evrybody,
i bought this
http://www.ebay.it/itm/1x-BMP085-Module-Digital-Barometric-Pressure-Sensor-BOSCH-Arduino-PIC-ATMEL-/320939715020?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item4ab97f69cc#ht_1602wt_967
and there's no way to run it. I tried every library and codes i found on the web but no way. I checked the wiring 100 times and it seems correctly. I runned both in a UNO and in a MEGA2560 but nothing.
Please can someboby armed of patience guide me to get the readings?
I'm new in this field an not a sw expert.
Many thaks in advance to everybody.
Regards.
Andrea.

Obvious question is how have you wired it up to the UNO and what codes on the web have you tried.
Have you looked at this tutorial Overview | Bosch BMP085 Breakout Board | Adafruit Learning System or seen this page Barometric Pressure Sensor - BMP085 Breakout - SEN-09694 - SparkFun Electronics that has links to arduino code, wiring examples and another tutorial on bildr.

Hy Riva,
thanks a lot for your support.
I saw these web sites and followed there instructions. I'm 100% sure the wiring is correct. I'm not sure about library and code.
Do you know if there's a site where both library and examples has been tested from you?
thanks again.
Andrea.

I don't have the hardware so cannot vouch for any particular site/code but Adafruit have always had good examples/code for me. I would connect up as shown in there tutorial and download there library GitHub - adafruit/Adafruit-BMP085-Library: A powerful but easy to use BMP085/BMP180 Arduino library and run there example sketch to see what you get. Be aware the Adafruit pin breakout and your boards pin breakout differ so connect matching pin names (VCC, GND, SDA, SCL) and not pin numbers. If this fails then I would maybe consider the board to be dead.