Topic: Arduino Due pinouts photo (Read 10 times) previous topic - next topic

Graynomad

My first pass at a pinout diagram here for those interested in such matters

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,132130.msg993914.html#msg993914

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Markus_L811

Please report any errors, and I will fix them.

Colors indicate comparison to the Mega2560 which has a similar shield connector pinout. Green means the same as Mega2560. Red is for warnings. Orange shows new functionality:

• JTAG and SWD headers for debugging

• DAC outputs

• CAN bus

• Two USB ports

• erase switch

Please ignore the interrupt pins for now, these are not implemented in 1.5 but are planned for 1.5.1 so I will leave them where they are for the moment and revise when 1.5.1 comes out.

revision 2: correct labelling of USB ports, SPI not ICSP header.
revision 3: label JTAG and SWD pins, call out 16U2 ICSP (thanks to PeterVH)

The definitive source remains the official Arduino Due hardware page. This pinout photo overlay is just for convenience.

Btw. the Vcc on the SPI is 5V and should be noticed

neslekkim

On the spi in the middle?, SHIT!, And I have been using this and that.
How can I know if my board is defunct or not ?
I was attaching an unit that is supposed to handle 3v3 and 5v, but I tried mosi++ in the middle, and the same on the edge of the board.

Mixing 5v and 3v3 on an board that is not 5v tolerant is not very nice design!

Markus_L811

On the spi in the middle?, SHIT!, And I have been using this and that.
How can I know if my board is defunct or not ?
I was attaching an unit that is supposed to handle 3v3 and 5v, but I tried mosi++ in the middle, and the same on the edge of the board.

Mixing 5v and 3v3 on an board that is not 5v tolerant is not very nice design!

Yes saw it on this http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/arduino-Due-schematic.pdf.

It's true not an good move to have 5V on an 3.3V SPI some Sparcfun Shields use this Pin to detect the voltage too so they are dangerous too. Can you explain an bit more what are you have done so I can think about it.

But it musst be possible too set each Pin high and low seperatly so you can detect if it works and you can use the pins as intput to check the other way. --> Serial echo

neslekkim

Yes saw it on this http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/arduino-Due-schematic.pdf.

It's true not an good move to have 5V on an 3.3V SPI some Sparcfun Shields use this Pin to detect the voltage too so they are dangerous too. Can you explain an bit more what are you have done so I can think about it.

But it musst be possible too set each Pin high and low seperatly so you can detect if it works and you can use the pins as intput to check the other way. --> Serial echo

I have been trying to get an spi 7segment display running, and have tried all variations on the spi outputs, nothing worked, and sometimes I got an segment of an digit lighting, everything was very flakey.
Really hope that I didn't break the Due with this. I tried to use gnd+vcc from the spi next to the SAM, and tried mosi, ss, spck etc from that header, and the headers around the board, nothing worked. Wery close to throwing the crap in the shredder..

Luckily Graynomad is now creating an proper pinout map for this board, so I will try again in the weekend.

Go Up